You are looking for a fast-moving company in the Fintech field with a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow, and share in the success. ForwardAI is revolutionizing open finance through the innovative applications of our technology to build better products and experiences to serve the SMB segment. ForwardAI’s goal is to help banks and lenders rethink how they review the accounting and business financial data and health of SMBs in real-time using our single API to grow and manage their small business services. Financial institutions can rapidly enhance finding new clients, service their customers, and mitigate their lending risk.
Interested in helping to innovate the industry?
ForwardAI has been built on 40+ years of hands-on experience leveraging technology to solve problems within the accounting and small business industries. Our leadership team of serial entrepreneurs has made it their life’s mission to help small businesses stay financially healthy, making access to business and financial data easier.
About the Opportunity
As a full-time Implementation Specialist at ForwardAI, you will be responsible for handling technical queries and support requests. You’ll be working closely with the product and innovation teams to ensure the best product experience for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as technical point of contact for clients, tracking product milestones and handling blockers to ensure a committed time delivery.
- Answer technical queries and help clients troubleshoot based on your previous technical expertise.
- Confident in presenting products and training clients.
- Keep technical documentation and implementation guides up-to-date.
- Capture client feedback and feature requests; track delivery and client communication based on consultation with our product and engineering team.
- Become a subject matter expert in ForwardAI’s technology.
- Coordinating with globally distributed clients and teams.
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS, Angular, Python, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB or AWS will gain extra consideration.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including effective communication between business and technical teams.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Plus programming experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills.
- Working experience in accounting, lending or payment products will be a plus.
- We offer competitive salaries and high compensation for excellent performance
- Be a part of a positive work environment where we prioritize promoting internally
- Work remotely with flexible work location and work hours
- Upgrade your workspace with a new desk and chair using our home office fund
- Pet “coworkers” encouraged; be sure to introduce us
- Extended health coverage includes prescription, vision, dental, and accidental insurance benefits
- 15 working days of vacation per year and no sick notes –don’t stress if you’re down with the flu
- Casual dress – wear what makes you perform at your best
Not sure the job description matches your experience? Please apply even if you don’t fit 100% of the requirements, we appreciate passion above all! To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.