What information do we collect?
When you register for our service, we obtain information from you. This information includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, business history, and bank account information but is not limited to them. We can also gather information regarding our transactions and interactions with you, including your payment history. To enhance the customer experience and deliver our goods and services, we can also capture screens and audio. We can also obtain information from third parties' websites or applications, as set out below in this policy. However, you can anonymously visit our Site.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use any of the information we collect from you in one of the following manners:
- To compile, save, use, and analyze your data in both a personally-identifiable form and an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form;
- To operate, maintain, improve and provide to you our Services, conducting our business and processing transactions;
- To verify your identity;
- To register you as a user and identify you when you sign in to your account;
- To conduct background checks and determine your credit history
- If you are approved for financing, to process, service, and collect your financing transaction;
- To personalize your experience and improve customer service (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs, your service requests, to send marketing communications, and send account update notifications);
- To develop and improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
We will share your Personal Information with third parties only in the ways described in the policy.
How do we protect your information?
To ensure your data is secure, we take protection very seriously and have developed a robust set of practices, technologies, and policies. We make it a priority to take our users' security and privacy concerns seriously. We use some of the most sophisticated technology that is commercially available today for Internet security.
When using the Website, entering, submitting, or viewing your personal details, we enforce several security measures to ensure your information security. We offer the use of a secure server. All of our communications and processing occur through Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology. We use SSL encryption to ensure the security of all information and then save it into our secure database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and must keep the information confidential.
We also put in place sufficient physical, electronic, and managerial processes to avoid unauthorized access, preserve data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information to safeguard and protect the information we receive online. To process all financial transactions, we may also use the services of leading companies.
While we strive to protect your personal information, ForwardAI cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data or content you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We will notify you within a reasonable time frame in the event of a violation of your information's confidentiality or protection so that you can take appropriate preventive measures and inform you of the steps that ForwardAI is taking with regard to such a breach.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We will provide your information to our trusted business partners who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, including partners referring you to us, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also reveal your details to third parties to whom we may refer you or other services for your inquiry. Furthermore, we can disclose to credit bureaus our transactions and experiences with you.
Disconnecting your ForwardAI Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your ForwardAI account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR FORWARDAI ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (PER YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time.
We may also disclose your information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, judicial or administrative order and/or any similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to (i) protect our rights or the rights of third parties (ii) to protect our property and safety or the property and safety of others, or (iii) investigate fraud or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
- If ForwardAI is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer, auction (including in a bankruptcy proceeding) or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in connection with such a transaction;
- We may provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- To collection agencies, credit bureaus, and fraud prevention agencies;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Using Third-Party Services and Data Retention
We may collect information about you from state departments of motor vehicles ("DMV") for use in the normal business course to verify the accuracy of the information you may submit to us. We may re-disclose such DMV information only for a permitted use, including for collection purposes.
You agree that this policy is governed by Barbados laws, excluding the choice of law provisions thereof.
By using the Site, you consent to our Website's policy.
If we intend to amend our policies, we will post these updates to this page, and your continuing use of the Site will constitute your approval of this revised policy in such a situation.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.