The support for the Precise API V1 will end on November 30th, 2022. Users should make the switch to V2 as soon as possible to ensure a smooth transition.
- Added new attribute to Line Item: “lineItem.discountAmount”
- This new attribute gives a separate discount amount entry for each line item, giving users better analysis capabilities.
- Added new attribute to Invoices and Bills: “totalDiscount”
- This new attribute returns the total discount amount applied to the invoice as a whole.
- Added new derived data: EBITDA
- This new KPI can help financial institutions quickly grasp a company’s operating performance.
Wave API Integration
- Enhanced Reconnect and Sync functionalities
- Users can now acquire a fresh token when their token expires with the Reconnect functionality, and sync real-time data with the Sync functionality.
Xero API Integration
- Enhanced Push functionality for better consistency & standardization
- Users can now push their data to Xero with the push functionality.
- Added support for the following endpoints in API v2: Chart of Accounts, Customer, Vendor, Invoice, Bill, Invoice Payment, and Bill Payment
Predict as a Service Improvements
- Added sorting order to the Cash Flow tabular view
- Users can now sort the tabular cash flow table based on multiple criteria.
Admin Control Panel Updates
- Distributed banking integration based on selected sandbox/production environment
- Users can now seamlessly switch between the sandbox and the production environment.